Friday, April 9, 2010

Launching in 3,2,1

Hello, I am starting this blog to announce and start a place to talk about auto repair. This is a stressful and necessary evil for most of us even in the industry. You're familiar with the cobbles son has no shoes? Well the auto tech can fall into the same trap of fixing other peoples car all day and neglect their own. So I would like to start a place to talk about the work done by these good people and allow people to see what they do and why it cost what it cost to have quality work done. When it good to pay for a $125 oil change or find a quality inexpensive one. I have a vast knowledge of car repair both mechanical and body so feel free to ask. If I know how to best answer you question I will, if I do not I will find it though my network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers